• Carcass Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) The living body; -- now commonly used in contempt or ridicule.
- (n.) The abandoned and decaying remains of some bulky and once comely thing, as a ship; the skeleton, or the uncovered or unfinished frame, of a thing.
- (n.) A dead body, whether of man or beast; a corpse; now commonly the dead body of a beast.
- (n.) A hollow case or shell, filled with combustibles, to be thrown from a mortar or howitzer, to set fire to buldings, ships, etc.
• Carcasses Definition & Synonyms
- (pl. ) of Carcass