• Care Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) Charge, oversight, or management, implying responsibility for safety and prosperity.
- (n.) Attention or heed; caution; regard; heedfulness; watchfulness; as, take care; have a care.
- (n.) The object of watchful attention or anxiety.
- (n.) A burdensome sense of responsibility; trouble caused by onerous duties; anxiety; concern; solicitude.
- (n.) To be anxious or solicitous; to be concerned; to have regard or interest; -- sometimes followed by an objective of measure.
• Career Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) General course of action or conduct in life, or in a particular part or calling in life, or in some special undertaking; usually applied to course or conduct which is of a public character; as, Washingtons career as a soldier.
- (n.) The flight of a hawk.
- (n.) A race course: the ground run over.
- (v. i.) To move or run rapidly.
- (n.) A running; full speed; a rapid course.
• Careering Definition & Synonyms
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Career