• Cart Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A two-wheeled vehicle for the ordinary purposes of husbandry, or for transporting bulky and heavy articles.
- (v. t.) To carry or convey in a cart.
- (n.) A light business wagon used by bakers, grocerymen, butchers, etc.
- (n.) An open two-wheeled pleasure carriage.
- (n.) A common name for various kinds of vehicles, as a Scythian dwelling on wheels, or a chariot.
- (v. t.) To expose in a cart by way of punishment.
- (v. i.) To carry burdens in a cart; to follow the business of a carter.
• Cartage Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) The price paid for carting.
- (n.) The act of carrying in a cart.