• Celebrating Definition & Synonyms
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Celebrate
• Celebrate Definition & Synonyms
- (v. t.) To perform or participate in, as a sacrament or solemn rite; to solemnize; to perform with appropriate rites; as, to celebrate a marriage.
- (v. t.) To honor by solemn rites, by ceremonies of joy and respect, or by refraining from ordinary business; to observe duly; to keep; as, to celebrate a birthday.
- (v. t.) To extol or honor in a solemn manner; as, to celebrate the name of the Most High.