• Celt Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A weapon or implement of stone or metal, found in the tumuli, or barrows, of the early Celtic nations.
- (n.) One of an ancient race of people, who formerly inhabited a great part of Central and Western Europe, and whose descendants at the present day occupy Ireland, Wales, the Highlands of Scotland, and the northern shores of France.
• Celtiberian Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) An inhabitant of Celtiberia.
- (a.) Of or pertaining to the ancient Celtiberia (a district in Spain lying between the Ebro and the Tagus) or its inhabitants the Celtiberi (Celts of the river Iberus).