• Censured Definition & Synonyms
- (imp. & p. p.) of Censure
• Censure Definition & Synonyms
- (v. i.) To condemn or reprimand by a judicial or ecclesiastical sentence.
- (v. i.) To form or express a judgment in regard to; to estimate; to judge.
- (n.) Judgment either favorable or unfavorable; opinion.
- (v. i.) To judge.
- (v. i.) To find fault with and condemn as wrong; to blame; to express disapprobation of.
- (n.) Judicial or ecclesiastical sentence or reprimand; condemnatory judgment.
- (n.) The act of blaming or finding fault with and condemning as wrong; reprehension; blame.