• Cent Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A hundred; as, ten per cent, the proportion of ten parts in a hundred.
- (n.) An old game at cards, supposed to be like piquet; -- so called because 100 points won the game.
- (n.) A United States coin, the hundredth part of a dollar, formerly made of copper, now of copper, tin, and zinc.
• Centigram Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) Alt. of Centigramme
• Centrolinead Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) An instrument for drawing lines through a point, or lines converging to a center.