• Cereal Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Of or pertaining to the grasses which are cultivated for their edible seeds (as wheat, maize, rice, etc.), or to their seeds or grain.
- (n.) Any grass cultivated for its edible grain, or the grain itself; -- usually in the plural.
• Cerealia Definition & Synonyms
- (n. pl.) Public festivals in honor of Ceres.
- (n. pl.) The cereals.
• Cerealin Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A nitrogenous substance closely resembling diastase, obtained from bran, and possessing the power of converting starch into dextrin, sugar, and lactic acid.