• Char Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) Alt. of Charr
- (n.) To burn slightly or partially; as, to char wood.
- (n.) Work done by the day; a single job, or task; a chore.
- (n.) A car; a chariot.
- (v. i.) Alt. of Chare
- (v. t.) Alt. of Chare
- (n.) To reduce to coal or carbon by exposure to heat; to reduce to charcoal; to burn to a cinder.
• Characterism Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A distinction of character; a characteristic.
• Characteristically Definition & Synonyms
- (adv.) In a characteristic manner; in a way that characterizes.