• Charact Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A distinctive mark; a character; a letter or sign. [Obs.] See Character.
• Characteristic Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Pertaining to, or serving to constitute, the character; showing the character, or distinctive qualities or traits, of a person or thing; peculiar; distinctive.
- (n.) The integral part (whether positive or negative) of a logarithm.
- (n.) A distinguishing trait, quality, or property; an element of character; that which characterized.
• Characteristical Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Characteristic.