• Cheating Definition & Synonyms
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Cheat
• Cheat Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) To beguile.
- (v. i.) To practice fraud or trickery; as, to cheat at cards.
- (n.) One who cheats or deceives; an impostor; a deceiver; a cheater.
- (n.) The obtaining of property from another by an intentional active distortion of the truth.
- (n.) A troublesome grass, growing as a weed in grain fields; -- called also chess. See Chess.
- (n.) Wheat, or bread made from wheat.
- (n.) An act of deception or fraud; that which is the means of fraud or deception; a fraud; a trick; imposition; imposture.
- (n.) To deceive and defraud; to impose upon; to trick; to swindle.