• Checkered Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Diversified or variegated in a marked manner, as in appearance, character, circumstances, etc.
- (a.) Marked with alternate squares or checks of different color or material.
- (imp. & p. p.) of Checker
• Checker Definition & Synonyms
- (v. t.) A piece in the game of draughts or checkers.
- (v. t.) One who checks.
- (n.) To variegate or diversify with different qualities, colors, scenes, or events; esp., to subject to frequent alternations of prosperity and adversity.
- (v. t.) Checkerwork.
- (n.) To mark with small squares like a checkerboard, as by crossing stripes of different colors.
- (v. t.) A pattern in checks; a single check.