• Chico Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) The common greasewood of the western United States (Sarcobatus vermiculatus).
- (n.) In the Philippines, the sapodilla or its fruit; also, the marmalade tree or its fruit.
- (n.) Var. of Chica.
• Chicory Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) The root, which is roasted for mixing with coffee.
- (n.) A branching perennial plant (Cichorium Intybus) with bright blue flowers, growing wild in Europe, Asia, and America; also cultivated for its roots and as a salad plant; succory; wild endive. See Endive.