• Chin Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) The lower extremity of the face below the mouth; the point of the under jaw.
- (n.) The exterior or under surface embraced between the branches of the lower jaw bone, in birds.
• Chinche Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Parsimonious; niggardly.
• Chinese Exclusion Act Definition & Synonyms
- () Any of several acts forbidding the immigration of Chinese laborers into the United States, originally from 1882 to 1892 by act of May 6, 1882, then from 1892 to 1902 by act May 5, 1892. By act of April 29, 1902, all existing legislation on the subject was reenacted and continued, and made applicable to the insular possessions of the United States.