• Chuckle Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A short, suppressed laugh; the expression of satisfaction, exultation, or derision.
- (v. t.) To fondle; to cocker.
- (v. t.) To call, as a hen her chickens; to cluck.
- (v. i.) To laugh in a suppressed or broken manner, as expressing inward satisfaction, exultation, or derision.
• Chucklehead Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A person with a large head; a numskull; a dunce.
• Chuckleheaded Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Having a large head; thickheaded; dull; stupid.