• Circumstance Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) Circumlocution; detail.
- (v. t.) To place in a particular situation; to supply relative incidents.
- (n.) That which attends, or relates to, or in some way affects, a fact or event; an attendant thing or state of things.
- (n.) An event; a fact; a particular incident.
- (n.) Condition in regard to worldly estate; state of property; situation; surroundings.
• Circumstanced Definition & Synonyms
- (p. a.) Governed by events or circumstances.
- (p. a.) Placed in a particular position or condition; situated.