• Circumstantial Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Abounding with circumstances; detailing or exhibiting all the circumstances; minute; particular.
- (a.) Incidental; relating to, but not essential.
- (n.) Something incidental to the main subject, but of less importance; opposed to an essential; -- generally in the plural; as, the circumstantials of religion.
- (a.) Consisting in, or pertaining to, circumstances or particular incidents.
• Circumstantially Definition & Synonyms
- (adv.) In every circumstance or particular; minutely.
- (adv.) In respect to circumstances; not essentially; accidentally.