• Clash Definition & Synonyms
- (v. i.) To meet in opposition; to act in a contrary direction; to come onto collision; to interfere.
- (v. i.) To make a noise by striking against something; to dash noisily together.
- (n.) A loud noise resulting from collision; a noisy collision of bodies; a collision.
- (n.) Opposition; contradiction; as between differing or contending interests, views, purposes, etc.
- (v. t.) To strike noisily against or together.
• Clashed Definition & Synonyms
- (imp. & p. p.) of Clash