• Cloaking Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) The act of covering with a cloak; the act of concealing anything.
- (n.) The material of which of which cloaks are made.
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Cloak
• Cloak Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) That which conceals; a disguise or pretext; an excuse; a fair pretense; a mask; a cover.
- (v. t.) To cover with, or as with, a cloak; hence, to hide or conceal.
- (n.) A loose outer garment, extending from the neck downwards, and commonly without sleeves. It is longer than a cape, and is worn both by men and by women.