• Clog Definition & Synonyms
- (v. i.) To coalesce or adhere; to unite in a mass.
- (v. t.) To burden; to trammel; to embarrass; to perplex.
- (v. t.) To obstruct so as to hinder motion in or through; to choke up; as, to clog a tube or a channel.
- (v.) A shoe, or sandal, intended to protect the feet from wet, or to increase the apparent stature, and having, therefore, a very thick sole. Cf. Chopine.
- (v. i.) To become clogged; to become loaded or encumbered, as with extraneous matter.
- (v.) A weight, as a log or block of wood, attached to a man or an animal to hinder motion.
- (v. t.) To encumber or load, especially with something that impedes motion; to hamper.
- (v.) That which hinders or impedes motion; hence, an encumbrance, restraint, or impediment, of any kind.
• Clogged Definition & Synonyms
- (imp. & p. p.) of Clog