• Clot Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A concretion or coagulation; esp. a soft, slimy, coagulated mass, as of blood; a coagulum.
- (v. i.) To concrete, coagulate, or thicken, as soft or fluid matter by evaporation; to become a cot or clod.
- (v. t.) To form into a slimy mass.
• Cloth Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) The dress; raiment. [Obs.] See Clothes.
- (n.) The distinctive dress of any profession, especially of the clergy; hence, the clerical profession.
- (n.) A fabric made of fibrous material (or sometimes of wire, as in wire cloth); commonly, a woven fabric of cotton, woolen, or linen, adapted to be made into garments; specifically, woolen fabrics, as distinguished from all others.
• Clothesline Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A rope or wire on which clothes are hung to dry.