• Cloth Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) The dress; raiment. [Obs.] See Clothes.
- (n.) The distinctive dress of any profession, especially of the clergy; hence, the clerical profession.
- (n.) A fabric made of fibrous material (or sometimes of wire, as in wire cloth); commonly, a woven fabric of cotton, woolen, or linen, adapted to be made into garments; specifically, woolen fabrics, as distinguished from all others.
• Clothespin Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A forked piece of wood, or a small spring clamp, used for fastening clothes on a line.
• Clothespress Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A receptacle for clothes.