• Clump Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A cluster; a group; a thicket.
- (n.) The compressed clay of coal strata.
- (n.) An unshaped piece or mass of wood or other substance.
- (v. t.) To arrange in a clump or clumps; to cluster; to group.
- (v. i.) To tread clumsily; to clamp.
• Clumps Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A game in which questions are asked for the purpose of enabling the questioners to discover a word or thing previously selected by two persons who answer the questions; -- so called because the players take sides in two "clumps" or groups, the "clump" which guesses the word winning the game.