• Coarct Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Alt. of Coarctate
• Coarctation Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A stricture or narrowing, as of a canal, cavity, or orifice.
- (n.) Pressure; that which presses.
- (n.) Confinement to a narrow space.
• Coarctate Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Pressed together; closely connected; -- applied to insects having the abdomen separated from the thorax only by a constriction.
- (a.) To restrain; to confine.
- (a.) To press together; to crowd; to straiten; to confine closely.