• Coco Definition & Synonyms
Synonyms: Coco palm
- () Alt. of Coco palm
, Cocoa palm
• Cocoa palm Definition & Synonyms
- () A palm tree producing the cocoanut (Cocos nucifera). It grows in nearly all tropical countries, attaining a height of sixty or eighty feet. The trunk is without branches, and has a tuft of leaves at the top, each being fifteen or twenty feet in length, and at the base of these the nuts hang in clusters; the cocoanut tree.
• Cocoa Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A preparation made from the seeds of the chocolate tree, and used in making, a beverage; also the beverage made from cocoa or cocoa shells.
- () Alt. of Cocoa palm