• Coffee Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) The coffee tree.
- (n.) The "beans" or "berries" (pyrenes) obtained from the drupes of a small evergreen tree of the genus Coffea, growing in Abyssinia, Arabia, Persia, and other warm regions of Asia and Africa, and also in tropical America.
- (n.) The beverage made from the roasted and ground berry.
• Coffeepot Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A covered pot in which coffee is prepared, or is brought upon the table for drinking.
• Coffeeman Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) One who keeps a coffeehouse.