• Collection Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) That which is obtained in payment of demands.
- (n.) The jurisdiction of a collector of excise.
- (n.) The act or process of collecting or of gathering; as, the collection of specimens.
- (n.) A gathering or assemblage of objects or of persons.
- (n.) A gathering of money for charitable or other purposes, as by passing a contribution box for freewill offerings.
- (n.) That which is collected
- (n.) An accumulation of any substance.
- (n.) The act of inferring or concluding from premises or observed facts; also, that which is inferred.
• Collectional Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Of or pertaining to collecting.