• Combination Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) The act or process of combining or uniting persons and things.
- (n.) The different arrangements of a number of objects, as letters, into groups.
- (n.) The act or process of uniting by chemical affinity, by which substances unite with each other in definite proportions by weight to form distinct compounds.
- (n.) The result of combining or uniting; union of persons or things; esp. a union or alliance of persons or states to effect some purpose; -- usually in a bad sense.