• Commended Definition & Synonyms
- (imp. & p. p.) of Commend
• Commend Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) Compliments; greetings.
- (v. t.) To commit, intrust, or give in charge for care or preservation.
- (v. t.) To mention by way of courtesy, implying remembrance and good will.
- (v. t.) To mention with approbation; to praise; as, to commend a person or an act.
- (v. t.) To recommend as worthy of confidence or regard; to present as worthy of notice or favorable attention.
- (n.) Commendation; praise.