• Comment Definition & Synonyms
- (v. i.) To make remarks, observations, or criticism; especially, to write notes on the works of an author, with a view to illustrate his meaning, or to explain particular passages; to write annotations; -- often followed by on or upon.
- (v. t.) To comment on.
- (n.) A remark, observation, or criticism; gossip; discourse; talk.
- (n.) A note or observation intended to explain, illustrate, or criticise the meaning of a writing, book, etc.; explanation; annotation; exposition.
• Commented Definition & Synonyms
- (imp. & p. p.) of Comment
• Commenting Definition & Synonyms
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Comment