• Communicate Definition & Synonyms
- (v. i.) To give alms, sympathy, or aid.
- (v. i.) To make known; to recount; to give; to impart; as, to communicate information to any one.
- (v. i.) To partake of the Lords supper; to commune.
- (v. i.) To impart; to bestow; to convey; as, to communicate a disease or a sensation; to communicate motion by means of a crank.
- (v. i.) To share or participate; to possess or enjoy in common; to have sympathy.
- (v. i.) To share in common; to participate in.
- (v. i.) To administer the communion to.
- (v. i.) To have intercourse or to be the means of intercourse; as, to communicate with another on business; to be connected; as, a communicating artery.
• Communicated Definition & Synonyms
- (imp. & p. p.) of Communicate