• Community Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) Commonness; frequency.
- (n.) Common possession or enjoyment; participation; as, a community of goods.
- (n.) Society at large; a commonwealth or state; a body politic; the public, or people in general.
- (n.) A body of people having common rights, privileges, or interests, or living in the same place under the same laws and regulations; as, a community of monks. Hence a number of animals living in a common home or with some apparent association of interests.
- (n.) Common character; likeness.