• Complaint Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) Cause or subject of complaint or murmuring.
- (n.) Expression of grief, regret, pain, censure, or resentment; lamentation; murmuring; accusation; fault-finding.
- (n.) An ailment or disease of the body.
- (n.) A formal allegation or charge against a party made or presented to the appropriate court or officer, as for a wrong done or a crime committed (in the latter case, generally under oath); an information; accusation; the initial bill in proceedings in equity.
• Complaintful Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Full of complaint.