• Concave Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) A curved sheath or breasting for a revolving cylinder or roll.
- (v. t.) To make hollow or concave.
- (a.) Hollow; void of contents.
- (n.) A hollow; an arched vault; a cavity; a recess.
- (a.) Hollow and curved or rounded; vaulted; -- said of the interior of a curved surface or line, as of the curve of the of the inner surface of an eggshell, in opposition to convex; as, a concave mirror; the concave arch of the sky.
• Concaveness Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) Hollowness; concavity.