• Conceiving Definition & Synonyms
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Conceive
• Conceive Definition & Synonyms
- (v. t.) To form in the mind; to plan; to devise; to generate; to originate; as, to conceive a purpose, plan, hope.
- (v. i.) To have an embryo or fetus formed in the womb; to breed; to become pregnant.
- (v. t.) To receive into the womb and begin to breed; to begin the formation of the embryo of.
- (v. t.) To apprehend by reason or imagination; to take into the mind; to know; to imagine; to comprehend; to understand.
- (v. i.) To have a conception, idea, or opinion; think; -- with of.