• Concerted Definition & Synonyms
- (imp. & p. p.) of Concert
- (a.) Mutually contrived or planned; agreed on; as, concerted schemes, signals.
• Concert Definition & Synonyms
- (v. t.) To plan together; to settle or adjust by conference, agreement, or consultation.
- (v. t.) To plan; to devise; to arrange.
- (v. t.) Musical accordance or harmony; concord.
- (v. i.) To act in harmony or conjunction; to form combined plans.
- (v. t.) Agreement in a design or plan; union formed by mutual communication of opinions and views; accordance in a scheme; harmony; simultaneous action.
- (v. t.) A musical entertainment in which several voices or instruments take part.