• Concord Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) Agreement by stipulation; compact; covenant; treaty or league.
- (n.) An agreeable combination of tones simultaneously heard; a consonant chord; consonance; harmony.
- (n.) Agreement of words with one another, in gender, number, person, or case.
- (n.) An agreement between the parties to a fine of land in reference to the manner in which it should pass, being an acknowledgment that the land in question belonged to the complainant. See Fine.
- (n.) A state of agreement; harmony; union.
- (n.) A variety of American grape, with large dark blue (almost black) grapes in compact clusters.
- (v. i.) To agree; to act together.
• Concordist Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) The compiler of a concordance.
• Concordancy Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) Agreement.
• Concordable Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Capable of according; agreeing; harmonious.