• Condensing Definition & Synonyms
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Condense
• Condense Definition & Synonyms
- (v. i.) To combine or unite (as two chemical substances) with or without separation of some unimportant side products.
- (v. i.) To become more compact; to be reduced into a denser form.
- (v. i.) To undergo polymerization.
- (v. t.) To reduce into another and denser form, as by cold or pressure; as, to condense gas into a liquid form, or steam into water.
- (a.) Condensed; compact; dense.
- (v. t.) To make more close, compact, or dense; to compress or concentrate into a smaller compass; to consolidate; to abridge; to epitomize.