• Conducted Definition & Synonyms
- (imp. & p. p.) of Conduct
• Conduct Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) Convoy; escort; guard; guide.
- (n.) To lead, or guide; to escort; to attend.
- (v. i.) To act as a conductor (as of heat, electricity, etc.); to carry.
- (n.) The act or method of conducting; guidance; management.
- (n.) The manner of guiding or carrying ones self; personal deportment; mode of action; behavior.
- (n.) Plot; action; construction; manner of development.
- (n.) To behave; -- with the reflexive; as, he conducted himself well.
- (n.) To serve as a medium for conveying; to transmit, as heat, light, electricity, etc.
- (v. i.) To conduct ones self; to behave.
- (n.) To lead, as a commander; to direct; to manage; to carry on; as, to conduct the affairs of a kingdom.
- (n.) Skillful guidance or management; generalship.
- (n.) That which carries or conveys anything; a channel; a conduit; an instrument.
- (n.) To direct, as the leader in the performance of a musical composition.