• Confine Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) Common boundary; border; limit; -- used chiefly in the plural.
- (n.) Apartment; place of restraint; prison.
- (v. i.) To have a common boundary; to border; to lie contiguous; to touch; -- followed by on or with.
- (v. t.) To restrain within limits; to restrict; to limit; to bound; to shut up; to inclose; to keep close.
• Confiner Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) One who, or that which, limits or restrains.
- (n.) One who lives on confines, or near the border of a country; a borderer; a near neighbor.
• Confined Definition & Synonyms
- (imp. & p. p.) of Confine