• Confounded Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Confused; perplexed.
- (a.) Excessive; extreme; abominable.
- (imp. & p. p.) of Confound
• Confound Definition & Synonyms
- (v. t.) To mingle and blend, so that different elements can not be distinguished; to confuse.
- (v. t.) To destroy; to ruin; to waste.
- (v. t.) To mistake for another; to identify falsely.
- (v. t.) To throw into confusion or disorder; to perplex; to strike with amazement; to dismay.
• Confoundedness Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) The state of being confounded.
• Confoundedly Definition & Synonyms
- (adv.) Extremely; odiously; detestable.