• Conglomerating Definition & Synonyms
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Conglomerate
• Conglomerate Definition & Synonyms
- (v. t.) To gather into a ball or round body; to collect into a mass.
- (a.) Composed of stones, pebbles, or fragments of rocks, cemented together.
- (n.) A rock, composed or rounded fragments of stone cemented together by another mineral substance, either calcareous, siliceous, or argillaceous; pudding stone; -- opposed to agglomerate. See Breccia.
- (a.) Gathered into a ball or a mass; collected together; concentrated; as, conglomerate rays of light.
- (n.) That which is heaped together in a mass or conpacted from various sources; a mass formed of fragments; collection; accumulation.
- (a.) Closely crowded together; densly clustered; as, conglomerate flowers.