• Conjuring Definition & Synonyms
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Conjure
• Conjure Definition & Synonyms
- (v. i.) To practice magical arts; to use the tricks of a conjurer; to juggle; to charm.
- (v. t.) To call on or summon by a sacred name or in solemn manner; to implore earnestly; to adjure.
- (v. i.) To combine together by an oath; to conspire; to confederate.
- (v. t.) To affect or effect by conjuration; to call forth or send away by magic arts; to excite or alter, as if by magic or by the aid of supernatural powers.