• Conscious Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Possessing the faculty of knowing ones own thoughts or mental operations.
- (a.) Possessing knowledge, whether by internal, conscious experience or by external observation; cognizant; aware; sensible.
- (a.) Made the object of consciousness; known to ones self; as, conscious guilt.
• Consciousness Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) Immediate knowledge or perception of the presence of any object, state, or sensation. See the Note under Attention.
- (n.) Feeling, persuasion, or expectation; esp., inward sense of guilt or innocence.
- (n.) The state of being conscious; knowledge of ones own existence, condition, sensations, mental operations, acts, etc.
• Consciously Definition & Synonyms
- (adv.) In a conscious manner; with knowledge of ones own mental operations or actions.