• Consequential Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Following as a consequence, result, or logical inference; consequent.
- (a.) Assuming or exhibiting an air of consequence; pretending to importance; pompous; self-important; as, a consequential man. See Consequence, n., 4.
• Consequentially Definition & Synonyms
- (adv.) By remote consequence; not immediately; eventually; as, to do a thing consequentially.
- (adv.) With just deduction of consequence; with right connection of ideas; logically.
- (adv.) In a regular series; in the order of cause and effect; with logical concatenation; consecutively; continuously.
- (adv.) With assumed importance; pompously.