• Conserved Definition & Synonyms
- (imp. & p. p.) of Conserve
• Conserve Definition & Synonyms
- (v. t.) To keep in a safe or sound state; to save; to preserve; to protect.
- (n.) A medicinal confection made of freshly gathered vegetable substances mixed with finely powdered refined sugar. See Confection.
- (v. t.) To prepare with sugar, etc., for the purpose of preservation, as fruits, etc.; to make a conserve of.
- (n.) A conservatory.
- (n.) Anything which is conserved; especially, a sweetmeat prepared with sugar; a confection.