• Constituent Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) The person or thing which constitutes, determines, or constructs.
- (n.) That which constitutes or composes, as a part, or an essential part; a component; an element.
- (n.) One for whom another acts; especially, one who is represented by another in a legislative assembly; -- correlative to representative.
- (a.) Having the power of electing or appointing.
- (a.) Serving to form, compose, or make up; elemental; component.
- (n.) A person who appoints another to act for him as attorney in fact.