• Contagion Definition & Synonyms
Synonyms: Contagious disease
- (n.) The act or means of communicating any influence to the mind or heart; as, the contagion of enthusiasm.
- (n.) That which serves as a medium or agency to transmit disease; a virus produced by, or exhalation proceeding from, a diseased person, and capable of reproducing the disease.
- (n.) The transmission of a disease from one person to another, by direct or indirect contact.
- (n.) Venom; poison.
• Contagioned Definition & Synonyms
- (a.) Affected by contagion.