• Convene Definition & Synonyms
- (v. t.) To summon judicially to meet or appear.
- (v. t.) To cause to assemble; to call together; to convoke.
- (v. i.) To come together; to meet; to unite.
- (v. i.) To come together, as in one body or for a public purpose; to meet; to assemble.
• Convener Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) One who convenes or meets with others.
- (n.) One who calls an assembly together or convenes a meeting; hence, the chairman of a committee or other organized body.
• Convened Definition & Synonyms
- (imp. & p. p.) of Convene