• Convincing Definition & Synonyms
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Convince
• Convince Definition & Synonyms
- (v. t.) To prove guilty; to convict.
- (v. t.) To overpower; to overcome; to subdue or master.
- (v. t.) To overcome by argument; to force to yield assent to truth; to satisfy by proof.
- (v. t.) To confute; to prove the fallacy of.
• Convincingness Definition & Synonyms
- (n.) The power of convincing, or the quality of being convincing.
• Convincingly Definition & Synonyms
- (adv.) in a convincing manner; in a manner to compel assent.